The mission of SCEPUR is to promote effective educational practice by helping educators make decisions about curriculum and instruction based on qualitative and quantitative information from appropriate assessment, evaluation, and research.
In order to accomplish this mission, SCEPUR has adopted the following strategic goals:
- Promote and support the integration of curriculum, instruction, and assessment.
- Promote and support the implementation of appropriate assessment, evaluation, and research procedures.
- Facilitate communication among educators regarding issues related to curriculum, instruction, and assessment.
- Promote networking among all educators.
- Provide a forum for sharing original research and evaluation findings.
- Disseminate information regarding current educational issues and trends.